Re-opening & Delivering excellence in a safe environment
We are delighted to inform you that we are opening our doors for treatment from Monday, the 8th of June 2020.
Throughout this unprecedented time, we have sought to do what we believed was right for our community and best for our patients. Now that we shall be seeing patients face-to-face again, we are applying the same moral and professional principles.
We have put a comprehensive range of measures in place to make our practice as safe a place to visit, and work in, as possible.
Infection control has always been a top priority at our practice. We follow stringent standards of infection control so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. Following the COVID-19 crisis we are now focusing on new practice protocols in order to operate a safe and efficient dental practice for all our patients, our staff and our wider community.
You will note some changes for your next appointment. We are making these changes and revising our protocols to help protect you, our patients, and our team
Before your appointment:
Please read through the following questions to establish if it is safe for you to visit us. If you answer yes to any of these questions, it is wise to post-pone your appointment for 14 days.
For your appointment:
• Arrive on time
• Attend your appointment on your own
• Do not bring any loose articles with you (if possible)
When at the practice:
• Tell us that you have arrived (phone 01708-459445 or text 07990 265391)
• Wait outside or in your car until we ask you to come in (via phone call or text message)
After you have entered the practice:
• Refrain from hand shaking
• Use hand sanitiser for 20 seconds
• Take a plastic bag with face mask in it; remove the face mask from the bag and put it on; keep the plastic bag with you
• If you have to use our toilet facilities, please disinfect all surfaces that you have touched with the disinfectant wipes provided
To ensure a safe environment, we shall:
• Install a perspex panel (sneeze guard) along the reception desk
• Manage appointments to allow for social distancing between patients
• Minimise staff interaction
• Equip our dental staff with additional PPE
• Use anti-viral air purifiers in reception and treatment rooms
• Constantly disinfect surfaces
• Decontaminate communal areas prior to practice opening, at lunchtime and at the end of the day
• Remove newspapers and magazines from the waiting room